Wednesday, December 9, 2009

San Francisco




Our trip to San Francisco was much needed as well as inspiring. We 1st went to the "thread" show (THREAD is a dynamic one day retail environment, bringing new fashion and art to more than 20,000 fashion savvy, trend pushing, music loving, taste making movers and shakers, all keen to get first dibs on what drops next in the emerging fashion designer world.)  I made sure to register on line before I went so it was only $8 at the door to get in. After that we shopped our little hearts out. I got a brilliant gold "H" necklace for $20, retails for $120 and a couple cute tops for super cheap. The Thread show is such a neat concept for those of us that want to buy something a little unique and special but not pay the "special" prices. There is a lot of emerging talent and I got to see a glimpse.
The same day we headed to SFMOMA, it was a great extended weekend. I think I gotta get up there more often.
Enjoy some of my favorite artist that SF had to offer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment