Friday, January 29, 2010

Um, yeah I'll take that...and that..and that

So...I'm sure you've heard that Jean Paul Gaultier is the next designer to honor us with his presence at Target. I am so excited as I'm sure you are as well. I actually love seeing how everyone in the blogger world style's these collaborations. My favorite so far has been the Rodarte line. I saw the mustard lace dress styl'd at least a dozen times and every single lady did it completely different. 
Now back to Jean, I think I HAVE to have (my love will of course argue the word "HAVE"...seeing as were on a "budget")...ugh...the leather jacket, trench AND strapless dress (see arrows below).
What are you excited to see?

4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting (even though there's no Target here in Canada - ugh). JPG's couture collection was probably my fav this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo yeah they look like they are all must haves!!!
    i love the look of that leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ou you're right, that leather jacket is fab ! if only we had an unlimited income !

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs look amazing. It kind of blows that there's no Target in Canada.

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete