Wednesday, February 17, 2010

this is how i do girly

its a little known fact that i have a hard time with florals...funny thing is, i have several floral tops in my closet waiting...begging to be worn. so im trying...i get an A for effort, right?
i picked up this gorgeous black skirt in a little hole in the wall shop in san diego...so delicate..i love it. so this is a down right girly outfit for sure...my mom would be so proud!
oh yeah...i just booked a trip to prague!! i have been saving my pennies for eons (hence the lack of any new high fashion pieces in my wardrobe).
any tips on "must see" or "must shop" places, will be much appreciated....i think were going to hit vienna as well.
make sure to join my giveaway below!
enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wonderful!amazing!!!really...you look absolutely fantastic...i love your outfit...and your body and your blog...i follow you from now on...would be so nice if you also follow my blog..:o)...wish you a nice evening!
    hugs
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing ring, who makes it? !

    billyhoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do it, incredibly. LOVE those lace shorts...I'm uber jealous :D


    xo
    aquadisiacdugan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous boots...so fun!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete