Sunday, March 28, 2010

harem

i remember buying harem pants 3 years ago in london, wearing them home and my sister 
laughing hysterically at the airport when she saw me. they are back in a less harsh way and istill love them. these are the g-star ones i bought in vienna (i also tweeted about 
them). i actually bought a total of 3 new pairs of harem pants while on our vaca....but these
are my favorite. the drop in the crotch isnt as drastic as ive seen, so it was a good way to
ease back in. oh and these are my favorite favorite new shoes from topshop...i think i have
worn them every day since i got back.
enjoy!
shirt-altered riot shirt from thread show in sf, pants-g-star, shoes-topshop, necklace-shop in vienna
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice look. Cool pants! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pictures!
    I love harem pants... they're comfy... but you're right - many people don't like them... my sister reacted the same way yours did when she saw me wearing them... :))

    ReplyDelete