Thursday, May 20, 2010

bohemian japan

Photobucket
a couple years ago while in japan i discovered a little shop selling bohemian wares of all sorts...the jewelry, 
scarves and flowy tops were among my favorite. the vibrant colors of this top caught my eye right away and since 
the price was right i snapped it up and have been wearing it ever since. rob calls it my prego shirt and while i 
know the fit is probably not the best for me, i love it nevertheless...maybe its the memories attached to it that 
draws me to it....who knows..
sunglasses-mark, skirt-f21, wedges/socks/top-japan, jewelry-mixed vintage and f21
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the gorgeous Liesl from fabulousfashions4sensiblestyle awarded me a blog lovin award and i want to say thank you so much!! im so appreciative and 
grateful when anyone acknowledges me and my little blog!



4 comments:

  1. i wouldn't think to mix florals w/ black and dots - thanks for opening my eyes up - looks ever so cute on you. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i can't believe that you don't get as much comments as you should!, i think you're one of the most stylish blog girls out there and you should have like 73642847 comments in here.

    Greetings from Venezuela.(i have a blog too)

    http://andrebombacha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination and accessoires. Casual and not casual at the same time. Love your blog too. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love the print mix!
    polka dots/wild flowers
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete