Tuesday, May 4, 2010

lacin

im sure "lacin" is not actually a word...but i couldnt really think of a title so....i created one based on one of the elements of my outfit. i probably should have named it "completely lost" because i broke my iphone yesterday and feel utterly, completely lost with out it. that means no twitter, no style.com, no texting and worse of all no gps! im using robs old cell phone (aptly named the dino, saur that is) and i swear it has a rotary system going on...well not totally but its ri-dic-u-lous! and of course my warranty is up on my phone which means i have to wait till friday (payday) to buy another one. 3 days of torture i tell ya....torture! ugh i hate that i have become one of "those" people dependent on a modern technology that has almost nulled human interaction. 
jacket-shopnastygal, lace tights-nordstroms, eyelet shorts-f21, shirt-alexander mcqueen for target, shoes-charlotte russe, necklace-thrifted, blue purse-f21
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





6 comments:

  1. Great look...great outfit...chic and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shirt, jacket, shoes = yummm yummm deliciously awesome! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog; following now! i adore that clutch and your pumps. xo

    HALCOHOLIC.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lace + leopard. Looking fierce girl :) and I know what you mean about being lost without your phone. I literally turned my room inside out once looking for my Blackberry haha I hope it gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great post!
    Also.. we are obsessed with your blog!!
    Love, love, love it!!!

    http://brunchatbarneys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun shoes, Heather!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete