Wednesday, June 23, 2010

long beach sWAP meet

Photobucket
if you follow me on twitter then you know that i was at the long beach swap meet on sunday. what a great place...it was my 1st time there and i could hardly contain my excitement...so many things to look at and desire.....from afar. my pocket book was on the thin side but i did walk a way with a few finds. namely 2 new glass 70's type chandeliers for my hallway and a couple nicknacks for around the house. the clothing selection was huge but i thought a little pricey overall. i will definitely be back next month for some more new finds! we ended our well rounded day with some chicken and waffles at roscoes!
denim dress-f21, chucks, hat-santee alley LA, glasses-VZ
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
leather ski boots....from im not sure what era....but oh how i wanted them to fit. they were at least 3 sizes too big...
ive never seen anything like em!
Photobucket
a turn style bus sign from early 1900's london.....printed on canvas. the vendor charges $25 per line. i can imagine this one hanging side ways on the wall over my bed. too bad the price was a little steep. im thinking i could print one of my own.....hmmm....food for thought
Photobucket
Photobucket
my love for pics of machinery seems to never end. i didnt realize they were both green until i posted the pics. kinda funny
Photobucket
my grin (they had just called our name at roscoe's after an hour and a half wait!)
I HOPE U ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment