Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sparkling blue

ive seriously been working on getting my internet up for almost 2 hrs. ugh...modern technology! whatever...i guess i shouldnt complain since i finally got it to work. nothing like posting at 11:30 at night! 
these pics make me want to spend another day in san fran, eating my favorite garlic and potato pizza from escape from new york pizza...mmmm
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
seriously..only in san fran!
Photobucket
gorgeous view from lombard st.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love San Fran and your outfit, Heather! I think I must try this garlic and potato pizza you mention...sounds delish! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely knitting top. Casual and Feminine. Beautiful.

    Leila Silva
    http://www.leilasilva.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous knitted top! And I've actually heard of people knitting on public poles and such in areas around me... but I have yet to see it!

    ReplyDelete