Sunday, April 11, 2010

VOGUE FRANCE!!

so if your following me on twitter you already know that my blog was chosen for a vogue.fr spread on 45 international inspirational bloggers. only 3 blogs from the usa were included so i feel so honored. it completely surprised me and i can not express my utter shock to actually see my picture posted along side such talented and amazing people. THANK YOU VOGUE!
i dont get to get back to all of you who comment so i hope you know that i REALLY REALLY appreciate every comment. they really do mean SO much to me!
click here to see the feature on vogue.fr...youll have to click the right arrow until you get to my blog..but youll discover some great people along the way!
Photobucket
my internet is down (hence the 2 day lapse between posting) so these pics are from our road trip back from seattle. we stopped in portland on thur. to do some antique shopping in sellwood (great place). you may remember this diy dress from here . it lent itself well to the cold weather once layered with an extra tank, 2 pairs of tights, a cardi and my dependable leather jacket!
Photobucket
and of course my trusty skinny caramel latte!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i have a thing for old signs!
Photobucket
Photobucket
and bright and beautiful flowers!









No comments:

Post a Comment