Monday, October 11, 2010

JUSt aNOTHer MANic mONDAy

Photobucket
got back yesterday from a wonderful weekend at my aunt and uncles in san diego. family has always been an important aspect in my life..probably like most of us. im very close with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. a few things i luv about my visits:
♥ morning coffee/evening wine and long talks on the balcony 
♥ mike and gayles endles hospitality and unconditional luv 
♥ mikies ridiculous antics 
♥ erins laugh
♥ andreas listening ear
♥ alyssas kindness
♥ marcs non chalant attitude
♥ austins eyes
♥ roris innocence
♥ gmas hugs
♥ gpas smile
Photobucket
btw.....thats my grandmas house......AND my grandma in the background....ha ha!!!!
jeans-thrifted $5!, top-target, shoes-steve madden
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment