Sunday, October 10, 2010

PHantOM

Photobucket
a couple weeks ago we went to see the phantom of the opera in la. i think ive seen it at least 6 times and it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the songs are. i think this particular time was more moving because it was the farewell tour....although what does that really mean...they are not coming around again..ever? anyways i was sad nonetheless, maybe just the thought of not being able to see it again made me sad..
bought this little dress at h&m and paired it with my lace skirt for some added length. we ate at my new fav la pizza pub called delancys...each pizza is named for different soho streets...luv
off to vegas next weekend...whoop whoop!
just got back from a much needed weekend getaway and my aunt and uncles in san diego. a great time with my family and of course i acquired some GREAT pieces while thrifting! cant wait to show you!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment