Monday, November 15, 2010

PaSH

Photobucket
ahhh...posting 2 days in a row, feels so good! im trying to get back to my old blogging self. the room, house, job...can go to crud...but ill still blog. ha! well maybe i wont take it that far but i need to focus again. i luv this community and know i need to get back on track. i think the lack of motivation/inspiration has obviously contributed to my...unfocus. well...no more...at least until my next dry spell...i guess we all go through it, huh. 
bought this pashmina way back when....seriously i dont even remember...eek! and this is my 1st time wearing it...i guess it actually pays to clean out the ol closet once in a while..which i did for 4 hrs on sat. whoa....cotton overload!
shoes-aldo, tights-f21, skirt-l8ter-, shirt-final touch, pash-?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh..check out my new headband! my friend jade made it...check out her etsy shop here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment