Monday, October 29, 2012

Him / Her Series

Photobucket
a lot has happened during my "break" from the blog world....but only here. my life has actually been quite hectic. at the forefront of the craziness is my injured back. its been about 7-8 months and it still feels just as bad as it did at the beginning.....but alas i still opt for no surgery. good news. the neurosurgeon says no permanent damage can result from walking around with a herniated disk....just chronic pain. yay! not really.
on to "the break" we were in ny last month and with that came the introduction to my him / her series. i luv the way slm puts together outfits (for lack of a better masculine term:)) and try and capture as many different looks as he allows me too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment